Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 21


Last weekend was an extra long weekend for us because Samer, my husband, took the Friday off and Monday was officially off because it was Memorial Day. We had decided to make this a leisure weekend and stay local while just taking day trips to break the monotony. 


It turned out to be a pretty eventful weekend still, as we did something fun every day of the weekend. We went shopping at the outlet malls one day, which itself is a whole day activity and very tiring. The second day we went to a friend's place for a BBQ and I regret to say that I did not take a single photo there. We went to a local theme park the third day. That was definitely the highlight of the weekend as we had so much fun with Zain there. He took his first solo rides at the park. He was over the moon and couldn't get enough of it. I have so many favorite photos from the day that I have used quite of few in this week's post instead of my usual one day a photo rule but I think its ok to make exceptions every now and then. The last day we did just relax. Ran some errands and then had a BBQ at our place with just a couple of friends. It was a wonderful end to the weekend.



Here are the photos from Week 21:



Day 141
Shopping day at Wrentham Outlet Mall

Day 142
Sidewalk chalk art

Day 143
Being fascinated by the roller coaster and screams at Canobie Lake Park in NH

Day 144
Found this night shot of the spinning swing by the lake interesting

Day 145
Zain and his friend Sam deep in conversation

Day 146
I have to share Zain's first ride on a plane

Day 147
Day time nap is most essential for baby and his mama


Hope you all had a great weekend. I am still lagging behind in my weekly posts. There is another one coming very soon this week so I can get back on track. Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment