Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 42 ( Oct 15- Oct 21 )



Fall is probably my favorite season living in New England. The colors of nature are incredible this time of the year. You cannot help  but be taken in by this natural beauty. Every year we try to do some day trips on the weekends to places around Boston to enjoy the vibrant colors. During the weekdays though Zain and I do our own fun activities and since the weather was still so great we took every opportunity to go out and enjoy ourselves.

Here are my Week 42 highlights:


Day 288
Rainy day but went out to do some exploring

Day 289
Checking out the local nursery

Day 290
Shopping at Barnes and Noble is a lot of fun with Zain

Day 291
Zain's friend's Elmo themed birthday 

Day 292
Fall sightings all around

Day 293
My first pumpkin carving

Day 294
Family fun day at a local farm

Hope you all liked the photos from this week. Thank you for stopping by. I cannot believe it is almost the end of the year and I am going for finish my 365 project very soon. What started out as an experiment is actually going to be a mission accomplished☺︎


No comments:

Post a Comment