Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 43 ( Oct 22- Oct 28 )



This week was all about the colors of the fall. We were loving the cooler weather and tried everyday to go out and enjoy. Lots of visits to the parks around us. I enrolled Zain in an indoor gym because I know the weather will be cold soon and we might not be able to do park fun like usual. He loved the trial class we took last week and this week when he went to the regular class he loved his teacher. The only funny thing was her teacher's name is Ms. Jenna but he couldn't say that for some odd reason and keeps calling her Mr. Jemma. 

Enjoy week 43 photographs ☺︎

Day 295
I bought mums for the first time for my deck

Day 296
Busy exploring

Day 297
Fall setting

Day 298
Looking through the fence 

Day 299
Intrigued by the colors all around

Day 300
First day of new gym class

Day 301
Park play never gets old


Thanks for stopping by, I will be a little busy towards the end of the year so looks like I won't be able to post all my 365 photos before the end of the year but hopefully I will still finish the project post new year. Happy last week of 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment