Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week 38 ( Sept 17- Sept 23 )


The highlight of this week was that my husband was finally joining us in Pakistan on our extended vacation. Incidently, he was arriving a day after his birthday. I had planned a surprise birthday dinner in his honor. He is an avid cricket fan, so a custom cricket themed cake seemed appropriate and luckily it turned out great!

Here are my week's worth of photos, hope you like them.


Day 260
Hubby's birthday cake

Day 261
A long due self portrait for my blog

Day 262
Hi-Tea at Entourage

Day 263
Random berries in the garden

Day 264
Let me in please!

Day 265
Out on a walk with Mamoo

Day 266
Captured this while out on an adventurous late night outing

Thanks for stopping by again. I am very proud of myself for trying to make up for the missed weeks.  Two-third of December remains for me to catch up before the end of the year. Lets see if I make it. Hope you all have a wonderful end of the year ☺︎


No comments:

Post a Comment