Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 20



Things have been really busy coupled with the fact that I am sometimes lazy. That is my excuse for not putting up the post of Week 20 on time. However, as the saying goes, better late than never, so here it is. 

I cannot be more happy with all the beauty around us during spring time. You can see such a contrast in the photos. There are prettier things to capture rather than just snow and bare trees. This week's highlight is this incredible magenta colored flowers outside in our garden. The day I first captured it, it was in a bud form, then a couple of days later I noticed it again and it was in full bloom and looked incredible. Take a look at my last week's photos:


Day 134
Budding flower outside that I had to take a photo of

Day 135
Random flowers filled tree outside the mall

Day 136
Dandelion

Day 137
Trying to get Zain to blow the Dandelion apart but not successful

Day 138
Getting ready for my 1st 5K run in style

Day 139
All you can stare candy

Day 140
The flowers bloomed in a couple of days and I had to retake the shot at the start of the week






No comments:

Post a Comment