Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Week 41 ( Oct 8- Oct 14 )


This week marks our return to Boston. It's funny how when we were in Pakistan, we missed our Boston home and things about it, now that we are back, we miss things about Pakistan. I guess its just human nature that you are never truly content with what you have. 

We had a great flight coming back. Actually we got super lucky, as both ways we had extra seats on the plane so Zain slept on two seats very nicely and therefore the whole journey was very comfortable for all of us. I was also very excited because I had pre-ordered my new iPhone 6S in rose gold. So when I got back, it was waiting for me.

The weather was just incredible here and fall was in full swing. There was lots to do and fall colors were all around. I just love fall in New England. It's a photographer's dream come true. I can't get enough of nature's beauty and all praise to Allah for creating it.

Here are this week's photographs;



Day 281
Gotta love Emirates 


Day 282
This was the best latte and Paparoti I had ever had 

Day 283
My latest love

Day 284
Back in our hood

Day 285
Lakeside beauty

Day 286
Going to the library on a rainy day

Day 287
Pumpkin hunt at the pumpkin patch

Thanks you for checking out my post. Hope you enjoyed the photos and the little commentary that went with it. I appreciate your support and encouragement towards my blog and writing ✒︎


No comments:

Post a Comment