Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 10




What a beautiful week it has been! We hit almost 60°Fahrenheit and it felt really good. On a separate note my project has gone into double figures... yay! Goes to show how dedicated I am to this. However I didn't get around to really write much to go with this post but I have been procrastinating publishing it and it seems unfair to my photographs because they were taken on time. So here goes my week's progress. Hopefully, I will be less lazy next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Day 64
Experimenting with Blurrism

Day 65
Baby shower cake I decorated with my friend

Day 66
For our love of books

Day 67
Dancing colorful musical fountains

Day 68
Dinosaur day at the playgroup

Day 69
First buds of spring 2015

Day 70
The menu at JP Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment