Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 12

This week came and went by too quickly. We had more snow which is not even news anymore because it seems like winter is never going to end. It is becoming more challenging to keep this project going. I try to keep up but lets see if I can make it through the year. 


Here are my photos of the week. I was not able to take my camera everywhere with me this week and therefore there are mostly iPhone photos of the places outside of the house but I got some photos of Zain playing in the house with a few of his favorite toys.




Day 78
Reading intently a book about how daddy acts in a family

Day 79
All good things must come to an end; like these flowers my hubby brought

Day 80
Zain not happy with his footie jammies

Day 81
Beautiful wedding cake on display at the Wedding Expo I went over the weekend 

Day 82
Little dinosaurs marching away 

Day 83
Cars and trucks are Zain's favorite toys now

Day 84
Thinking how do I get this farm to function properly?
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are back to the week's grind. Until next time, take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment