Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 32 ( Aug 6- Aug 12 )


The weeks went by very fast while my dad was visiting us in Boston. Everyday we tried to do something fun. We went to the parks, ate out, did grocery and generally just spent quality time together. It was just great to see Zain interact with my dad. The best part was that Zain warmed up to him almost instantaneously, from the time he arrived in Boston. I had feared that living with us alone without constant family contact in person might be an issue for him. Luckily, it wasn't and he had the best time with his Na-boo.

It was really hot during most of my dad's stay but we still managed to go out and do our thing. At Zain's age I like to take him out everyday because he has so much energy and if we stay at home all day, I know, he and I will both drive each other crazy. So normally we go out after breakfast for a couple of hours of activity and then come back by nap time. We did pretty much the same with my dad except we included a lot of shopping sprees during the outdoor time. Week 32 also marked the 3rd official haircut of Zain and it was a much better affair than the ones before. 

Following are my week's photographs:


Day 218
Two and a half men walking hand in hand

Day 219
Some beautiful pop of color right outside our house

Day 220
The never ending playground fun during summers 

Day 221
3rd Haircut was a much better experience than the first two times 

Day 222
Putting practice while Na-boo is looking around for his golf gear

Day 223
Chilling out at home with Na-boo

Day 224
Who doesn't like climbing a speed bump?

Hope you enjoyed the photos and keep checking back for more updates. Until next time, take care! Adios ☺︎

No comments:

Post a Comment