Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Week 33 ( Aug 13- Aug 19 )





This is race against the time to catch up with my 365 project before the year ends. I have taken photos everyday but just haven't been able to keep up with posting them on my blog. So at this point even if I can just post the photos without much writing I would be really happy. 

Here goes the best photos of Week 33


Day 225
Scrabble night is always fun with Chai

Day 226
Walking hand in hand with Papa and Na-boo

Day 227
Some berries I came across on a local farm

Day 228
Trying out some new stuff while we shop

Day 229
Taking Thomas for a spin

Day 230
Hanging out in the backyard

Day 231
Waiting for me to bring breakfast to the table

Thank you for coming back and taking a look at my blog. I know I haven't been as regular as I had hoped to be but I am trying. Have a wonderful day☺︎




















No comments:

Post a Comment