Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Week 37 ( Sept 10- Sept 16 )


We had a great time during our visit to Pakistan. Met old friends and family, tried new restaurants and just relaxed in general. It's very different from our life in Boston, where we do everything ourselves. Back home we have a lot of domestic help and sometimes you feel a little bored sitting doing nothing because everything is automatically being taken cared for. So for six weeks that I was there, I did no cooking, cleaning, laundry or felt the need to drive myself. 

Its definitely a luxury you don't realize till you no longer have it. ☺︎


Day 253
Playdate at my friend's place when electricity decided to play a little game

Day 254
 Chachu and Zain having some fun

Day 255
This place turned out to be a great find

Day 256
To throw or not to throw?

Day 257
Watching some gardening happen while we hang outside

Day 258
A papaya tree in my parents backyard

Day 259
Rain leaves the plants looking their best

Thanks for stopping by my page and I hope you keep coming back. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment