Thursday, December 3, 2015

Week 34 ( Aug 20- Aug 26 )


August went by very fast because my dad was visiting and soon it was time for us to visit everyone back home in Pakistan. They were really excited to meet Zain and spend some quality time with this amazing kid.

The highlight of the week was Zain's visit to Thomasland in Edaville, MA. When I get a chance I will write a separate post on it. It's a great place to take kids and have a wonderful time with family and friends.



Day 232
Dessert anyone?

Day 233
Matching sleeping suit buddies

Day 234
Hello Thomas


Day 235
Walking side by side, my three favorite men


Day 236
My good friend Bree brought me these from her European adventures to add to my collection 


Day 237
The best toys are sometimes just empty boxes


Day 238
Na-boo explaining Zain something interesting

I'm so happy to be back blogging my Project 365. Keep checking in and you will see many updates in the next couple of weeks. Have a wonderful weekend ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment