Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 6



Hello Friends!



This week was a bit tough with us being home bound more than usual because of the insane amount of snow. We have had 3 big storms in the last 3 weeks and innumerable light snow days. It becomes a bit difficult to keep a toddler busy and while trying to do that and keeping a house running normally, I was unable to take new photos for everyday of the week. I ended up using two old photos as filler that I took a while back. The first one is the E for Eye photo which is one of my favorite photo of my son, Zain. The other is Day 41 photo of the train passing by. The latter was taken during one of our Christmas time outings.



I hope you enjoy the rest of the wintery photos of the week. Enjoy the weekend and keep checking out my blog. Thanks!




Day 36
E is for Eye

Day 37
F is for Fence

Day 38
G is for Gold and Gemstones

Day 39
H is for Horizontal lines

Day 40
I is for Icicles

Day 41
J is for Journey

Day 42
K is for Key


No comments:

Post a Comment