Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 5


Oh boy! What a week it has been? We were having such a nice mild winter and then boooom we got hit by the blizzard Juno and got 2 feet of snow dumped on us. I've been in Boston for over 3 years and yes the winters can be a bit harsh but this one has become the craziest one. It is because of the fact that it started out as a really mild winter and with hardly any snow which is unusual for Boston but then it just took a U-turn and since then its been snowing day in and day out and it feels like we are living in Alaska or something.


So I guess for the next few weeks there are going to be just snow photos or indoor ones because of lack of other activity. Also in my 365 Project I took up a mini challenge for the month of February

This is how it works:


28 days in February


  • One photo for every letter of the alphabet
  • Two wild cards days
Photos could either be of the letter, something beginning with the letter, a technique that starts with the letter like blank and white etc.
I am enjoying the challenge so far. Let's hope I can continue with it.


Day 29
The cutest snowman in the world is in our backyard

Day 30
I feel so blessed to have this amazing view right in our backyard.... Never get tired of looking at it

Day 31
My almost 15 month old having a go at tearing some tissue paper and creating a mess

Day 32
A is for Abstract

Day 33
B is for Bear

Day 34
C is for Candles

Day 35
D is for Dairy

Have a great week and to my local friends stay warm and don't let the snow bring you down :) See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment