Thursday, February 19, 2015

Week 7




This has been a great week, inspite of the continued miserable winter weather. I have been able to keep up with my daily photograph, for 7 weeks now. I am very proud of myself for doing this. For the month of February, I am doing the Alphabet theme and I had two days extra to take a photograph of anything besides the theme. It so happened that this week I used both my free passes for those Alphabet free days. One was for Valentine's Day, the other was for the baby shower for two of my really good friends who are each having baby #2. This baby shower has been in the works for a few weeks but since we kept getting snow storms, it kept getting postponed. So glad we were finally able to celebrate with our friends and now looking forward to the new arrivals :)



Going back to the Valentine's Day story. I know a lot of people think that Valentine's day is a marketing scam and people fall in the trap of buying overpriced jewelry, roses and chocolates. I think it is alright to fall into such traps for love. Yes you should love, respect and cherish your partners and loved ones all year long and express your love everyday but we all know that its easier said than done. Everyone has a busy schedule and you are just trying to do the best you can each day. So if there is a designated day that everyone knows about and you make a bigger effort to make your loved one feel special, then there is certainly nothing wrong with it. Go crazy splurging if you want to. I know no body would mind that one bit :) I had a perfect Valentine's day outing with my amazing hubby and son. We went out for a fancy brunch in the city and I got to pick up a piece of jewelry on the way back. I am one lucky gal that's for sure.



Hope you all had a great day with your loved ones. We sometimes get carried away in our daily lives and don't let our family know how much they mean to us, especially if you live far away from them. So, take some time to let them know how much you love them. 



Enjoy this week's photographs!



Day 43
L is for Lamp's Light Reflection

Day 44
M is for Morning

Day 45
Valentine's Day Special

Day 46
N is for 'Never ending snow in New England'

Day 47
O is for an O made of Cheeri-Os via fish-eye

Day 48
The Baby Shower cake for my friends Nicole and Christine

Day 49
P is for postcards

Have a nice day. Take care of yourself and people around you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment