Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week 27


Our Europe vacation continues this week, with a road trip through picturesque Switzerland countryside and southern Germany. From the valleys, to the tops of Alps, the natural beauty is breath taking. I had imagined and seen photos of the places we were planning to visit during my research but I was not prepared for how incredibly beautiful it was in real. A must see area for people who like to travel the world. Here are my photos from this amazing week 27 of the year.


Day 183
The beautiful Interlaken region in Switzerland full of incredible mountains and lakes.

Day 184
Take a view of Top of Europe from the summit of Birg in Switzerland

Day 185
Cruising Lake Lucerne in Switzerland

Day 186
The Neuschwanstein Castle in Hohenschwangau, south Germany was the inspiration for Walt Disney's Cinderalla Castle. 

Day 187
A day in Zurich, Switzerland

Day 188
Back home catching up with friends at a park playdate

Day 189
The fun never ends!

We came back from our vacation this week. In some ways it seems too short but in others it seemed too land during which we had seen so many places. We had a great trip over all and for those of you still afraid to travel with your toddlers, I would say ditch the fear and take the leap. I promise, it is worth the trouble ☺︎

Thanks for checking my blog. I will be posting more frequently till I catch up with my weeks. Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment