Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 28


This week was all about getting back into the groove, after coming back from our Euro tour. Summer is here in full swing and there is nothing better than that. The days are long and there are so many activities to do. We try to do one fun activity everyday to keep ourselves entertained. 

My birthday also happened to fall during week 28. Once you are older you really don't want to count how old you are, but rather just spend a good time with the people you love the most. I was too tired from our vacation so I decided to have a low key cosy dinner with my loves and be happy.

Here are my photos from the week:

Day 190
I love this place, so serene

Day 191
Birthday dinner at this French Bistro was like deja vu of our trip a week earlier

Day 192
Zain at his best bud's birthday party, enjoying a juice box together

Day 193
Somebody stop him!

Day 194
Random street art

Day 195
Steering clear of trouble is he?

Day 196
Coloring fun at home
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post. Have a great day☉

No comments:

Post a Comment