Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 2

The photography journey continues.....


I tried to stay dedicated the whole week. It was only today that I did not pick up my real camera to take a photograph but hey iPhone camera is not too bad right and it does count as photography :p



Here are this week's photographs:


Day 8
Trees and snow in our backyard


Day 9
It only snowed enough to coat a layer over everything outside 


Day 10
Shopping day ended with a new piece of jewelry


Day 11
Baby yawning because he's bored and sleepy. I decided to test my selective coloring skills here.


Day 12
This photograph reminds me of the song "raindrops keep falling on my head" which literally kept happening that day


Day 13
Went to our local ice cream shop which has this antique tractor on display


Day 14
Last day of the week, I was lacking some motivation and feeling very much like my baby here


Hope you enjoyed my week long activity. I'll be back next week with more, till then take care my friends.

3 comments:

  1. wlovely pics. what camera do u use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have a Nikon D7100 besides my trusty iPhone camera

      Delete
  2. Your photos are lovely!! Those macros are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete