Friday, January 9, 2015

Project 365 - Week 1



I don't believe in New Year's resolutions but this year in order to improve my photography I have decided to take up the 365 Project. Now some of you might not be familiar with it. Basically a 365 Project is a photography project where you take a photo each day for a year of a subject of your choosing and share it with the world. 

Taking on the project has different meaning for different people. 
  • To improve your photography (like me)
  • To document your everyday activities at the end of the year.
  • Tell your story through your photographs
Whatever may be your motivation to start it. The idea is to improve and learn new photography techniques and learn to take better photographs. I hope I am able to finish this project. I will be posting my photographs daily on 365 Project website everyday but I will post on this blog weekly in a group. Hope you guys will enjoy them as well.


Day 1
Used my son's Duplo figurine as my subject

Day 2
Flowers brightening up my kitchen
Day 3
My favorite tea tins hanging out on the counter

Day 4
My friend Mara posing on this cool wintery day for me

Day 5
Found these bright red berries in the bare and desolate backyard. My inspiration for the day

Day 6
It proved to be a busy day so I used a photo from New Year's Eve Party

Day 7
A moment captured between my husband and son

No comments:

Post a Comment