Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week 3

I cannot believe it has been three weeks since I took up this enormous project. Its one of the signs of the end of times that time will go by very quickly and I feel it is becoming very true now. Anyway, I know some of you might think hey whats the big deal about this project? All you have to do is take a photograph once a day, right!  Well that is the case but the thing to remember is, I have to pick up my DSLR everyday and try to learn new things and then experiment with it and that requires motivation, effort, some creativity and most of all "Time". The last one is the hardest to find especially when you have a toddler running around all day and you are trying to play catch up. So some days just for the lack of time I end up using a random iPhone picture as a filler. I am trying to not use my iPhone camera a lot for this project because that would defeat the purpose really.


So up until now, I really wasn't working with any theme in mind for the week or day but I think once the initial novelty wears off, I might have to come up with something. This week I did end up taking two similar photographs because I was trying to learn the sun flare and since it happened to be sunny most of the week, I tried to play around with it a couple of times.



Here are this week's photographs:



Day 15
This boy kept staring at me while I was taking photographs of my son so I decided to take his as well

Day 16
The dessert spread at my friend's dinner party

Day 17
Guess where I came across these lanterns? Our local mall

Day 18
Some daisies brought home to brighten up the long and cold winter days

Day 19
Saw these flock of Canada Geese while driving by so I had to stop and capture them ofcourse

Day 20
I decided to stop by my favorite reservation to take in this beautiful sunny day

Day 21
Today we stayed home so I had to improvise and made this Dragon jewelry box my subject.

Hope you enjoyed these! See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment